(last admission 30 minutes before closing)
(*When a National Holiday falls on a Tuesday,the museum is open on a Tuesday and closed on the following day)
|Dec 28th - Jan 1st
* Calendar is subject to change.
|Child (age 3 and over)
- Prices in parentheses are rates for groups of over 20 people
- Visitors with physical disabilities
500Yen (Adult) , 200Yen (School Child)
(One accompanying guest may enter for the same fee)
- Special price can be offered for groups of elementary, junior high, and high school students who visit the Museum as part of their curriculum (e.g. field trip or school excursions).
Train Simulator Fee
Simulator tickets are sold on a first-come first-served basis.
|Where to buy
- Your usage time can’t be specified.
- The admission ticket of the day is necessary for purchasing a simulation ticket.
- One time experience only. We would like many visitors to experience the simulator.
- If you have questions please ask staffs at the Information Booth.
- We may distribute numbered tickets.
You can access our Audio Guide with your smartphone through the free Wi-Fi of SCMAGLEV and Railway Park. The audio guides introduce each exhibit and give an overview of the SCMAGLEV and Railway Park, and also provide easy-to-understand explanations of rolling stock highlights using audio and images. The audio guides are offered in many different languages to accommodate visitors from overseas. These audio guides will enable you to enjoy the museum even more by offering a deeper understanding of railways. Push-button audio guides that may be easier to use by visually impaired persons are also available.
|Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean,
French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
Reservation for Group-Visits
If the number of the visitors in your group will be 20 or over, you can make reservation from the first day of the month which is three months prior to the visit.